Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Trio


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yesterday I arrived here in Mesa, Arizona.  It was a good flight of which most of it I slept through.  After arriving we went to Denny's for a nice lunch and then I retreated to Mom's house to hang out with Mom and my bro.



Matt for some time has been talking some trash about how good at basketball he is.  Unfortunely his talk wasnt followed by the walk as I beat him in three games.  But man, he is huge.  He is so much taller then I remember and as he is growing up he has slimmed too.  But it was fun hanging out with him and my mom for the afternoon.



Later on we went to my Uncle Fred and Aunt Marie's house to see my cousin Tim and his son Brent and Brent's mom Allison.  Man, I know babies dont like me, but this one was the worst of all I have ever seen and this one is my cousin.  I would just look at him and he would give me one of the most aweful faces ever.  And when I came close to him he would tell me to go away.  But at the end of the night, with Allison's help, Brent gave me a high five so that was good.



I retreated to bed early last night being so tired from a long day and woke up today to my mom chewing my bother out.  He was suppose to get some English done so that he could miss yesterday to come meet me at the airport and he didnt do it right.  So now he is in trouble, but at school at the moment.



Well I most likely wont post till after Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of your family! I know your mom and Matt are so happy to see you. Have a great weekend! See ya Monday night!
    Love from Sugar Hill,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete