Monday, November 14, 2005

Relaxing Day

This was a great day. I woke up early around 7:20ish when Nancy said good by to Dustin before she left for work. I went back to sleep. I woke up a little later when Sam told Dustin good by as he left for work. I laid there in my bed thinking about the awesome things I have been able to do as of late. I went back to sleep.

I finally woke up around 10 and got Dustin up so we could cut some fire wood. We did that and he went to see Anna off to Knoxville and I got ready for the Daughters of the American Revolution invitation. Dustin came back and we watched TV after I he helped me tie my tie. I took off and he went to sleep on the couch. I came back and hung out watching TV while he slept till Nancy came home. When she came in I chatted with her and checked my mail. Then she cooked a great meal as always, potato soup.

Then Sam left to go teach and we retire to the living room to watch Kentucky basketball. Lance showed up and hung out with us. Kentucky won, but didn’t play well and I was falling asleep during the game. Around 10ish I went to pick up Leah from her night of cheerleading and grabbed a Coke on the way home.

Now Lance is in the living room working on his homework and listening to classical music, and Dustin is sleeping, and I'm just sitting here thinking about pleasant things. It was a good day. I hope more like this follow.

2 comments:

  1. Presumably you've heard from Georgetown? For January? May God's peace be upon you as you pursue your calling. It's a great school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on GTown. As a graduate and religion major, I wish you luck on an interesting and exciting path. Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete