Sunday, March 13, 2005

Pretty Faces to Brighten a Cloudy Day

For the past few days it has done nothing here but rain and in the desert that isn’t a pretty thing. The sand of the desert isn’t anything like the sand on a beach. This stuff is nasty. Muddy and when you walk in it you just sink in and in gets all over your boots and in my field, my profession, you can’t really stay out of it to well. But thankfully the other night after I got off duty God allowed me the strength to go to the Bat Cave, the internet place, so that I could talk to some I haven’t heard from in a while. It was great, I got to talk to a lot of people but one of them, Kayla, went though some major work to send me a ton of emails. On those emails were tons of pictures that her friends and she took a short time back. They were great. It is amazing how some pictures of friends from back home can be such a booster. It was great and it made my next day so much better. I got to talk to Kayla and Meg, who are in the pics, Leah, who I got to see through the power of web cam, Nancy, David, Ryanne, and an old acquaintance and new friend, Hannah. Thanks for being there for me guys, it means a lot. Oh yeah, the rain has stopped for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment