Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Karl Barth and Reform Evangelical

I'm not real familiar with Karl Barth, but according to quizfarm I am most in line with his theological stand point because we believe that the revelation of Christ is the starting point for all interpretation and theology. What I could find in the internet says he was claimed to be a neo-orthodox because he didn't hold to Bible inerrancy. Which theologian are you?

Image hosting by Photobucket

The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.

Karl Barth 100%
Martin Luther 100%
Anselm 100%
John Calvin 67%
Jonathan Edwards 67%
Charles Finney 67%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 67%
Paul Tillich 33%
Augustine 33%
J Moltmann 33%


Here is my theological worldview.
Check out your theological worldview.

Reformed Evangelical 79%
Neo Orthodox 71%
Fundamentalist 71%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 57%
Classical Liberal 29%
Roman Catholic 14%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 14%
Modern Liberal 0%
Emergent/Postmodern 0%

It is odd that in one one moment I am like Karl Barth because I view Christ as the starting point for all study of Scripture, but then I'm more in line with Reformed Evangelical because I find that Scripture to be inerrant. But I guess I'm close to neo-orthodox.

Final one...I'm a Dispensationalist in my eschatological beliefs. Now I know something about this one and I'm really not. You might say I'm a breed in between dispensationalism and covenantism. But I'm not really hard pressed to be called either of these. See what you are if you like.
Dispensationalist 90%
Premillenialist 90%
Left Behind 85%
Moltmannian Eschatology 75%
Postmillenialist 30%
Preterist 25%
Amillenialist 25%

Okay, hope you guys try to see what you are according to svensvensven, who ever that be.

Also, I don't believe that this test will truly judge everything about some one and therefore is not able to made definite statements.

1 comment:

  1. That's from Stephen Harris. His quizzes are pretty neat.

    Moltmannian Eschatology 95%

    Amillenialist 85%

    Preterist 75%

    Postmillenialist 35%

    Premillenialist 35%

    Dispensationalist 15%

    Left Behind 5%

    No surprises here.

    ReplyDelete