Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sola Scriptura

I am confident that the scripture is the sole source for truth. Some might call me narrow minded because I don't hold to the traditions set in action by those prior to me. I do not follow with the Catholic tradition because I find that it has conflict with the Truth. I do not even follow all of the traditions of the Baptist's, though I am one, because I find there is conflict with them also. I say, "sola scriptura." So I am starting a series of post to affirm what I believe based on what the Word of God reveals.

Psalm 19
7 The law of the LORD is perfect, restoring the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you're grounding yourself in the sola scriptura tradition. :0)

    ReplyDelete