Friday, April 22, 2005

Candy Success

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About five days ago I received my first shipment of candy in from the new Candy ministry of FBC Sparta. Not knowing when I would be leaving the FOB again I put the box of candy away to find out that my next mission was only days away. So the day came of the mission and we got all of our stuff ready to go and I couldn’t forget the box. Unfortunately I had to stay in the bottom of the Gun on this trip but the work still had to be done. SGT Campbell, the Chief of Section, did the work of throwing the candy out to all the children he saw and was quick enough to get a picture of them picking it up also. Thanks to all who participated in the new ministry and remember that this isn't by any means my ministry, but out ministry. I just get to see the fruits. Hope you enjoy the picture (used by permission of SGT Campbell).

No comments:

Post a Comment