Monday, October 24, 2005

Leaving Today

I need to be brief because my time on the net is limited, but I wanted to let you have a little update. At the moment I am in Kuwait at Camp Victory. I flew out of FOB Bernstein on a Schnook and headed to Camp Warrior on the 21st. We left Camp Warrior on the 22nd and arrived here in Kuwait. All went well on both the helicopter ride and the C130 flight. The C130 flight was a little interesting when we had one or our engines go out. No worries though as the other three were enough to get us safely to our destination. To day we will go into lock down and have our baggage searched for any contraband. At some point we will be headed to Kuwait City to load a civilian jet which is scheduled to take off at 035 (1235am) on the 25th. Only about a day and a half and I'll be back on US soil. I cant wait. It has been a long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment