Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Days Seem to be Getting Worse

Well, this isn't a good story. Thing sure have started to get crazy lately. IED's are on the rise. We've been hit with indirect twice, one only being about a week ago. A while back, maybe 10 days, a VBIED hit the mayors office of Tuz and caused some damage, killing 4 and injuring 9. Today another VBIED hit. I'm not sure on the location. Some have said the mayors house but the latest story is showing that it was at a local cafe. Again no soldiers were killed. I'm not sure on the details of the story. But the info that is coming out is that between 20 and 30 people were killed. I don't know the numbers of IA to civilian. But that is a lot of deaths. Again the trend seems to be that the insurgents have moved the majority of their attacks away from US soldiers and have started to attack there own people.
It seems that the current deaths in this country, resulting from attacks, have been on normal everyday civilian. So I ask that you pray for the people of this providence, and the whole country, and that you would ask God to deliver them from the terror that is around them. God bless you all-

3 comments:

  1. that doesn't sound too good I will pray for you and the people. I hope your safe over there. I wrote some more about NYC I hope you enjoy!
    Love ya
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep safe and well. I will pray, thank you for bringing all this to our attention

    ReplyDelete